Abstracts for oral presentations or posters can be submitted for each of 6 tracks:
1) Intelligence, 2) Educational Psychology, 3) Personality, 4) Organizational & Social Psychology, 5) Methodology, and 6) Clinical & Health Psychology.
Also psychological assessment work related to other than these six main fields (e.g., assessment in a sports context) is welcome and can be submitted.
In each track, a keynote speaker and an invited symposium will tackle some central issues. Oral sessions and poster presentations will contribute further content and ideas.
Apart from these oral and paper presentations, participants are welcome to contribute a (pre-conference) workshop or a symposium.
Abstracts (< 250 words) for oral presentations or posters must be clearly written, in English, and contain original work, which has not been presented in or is currently under review for any other conference.
Be prepared to provide the following:
- Your Email address
- Author names and affiliation
- Title of your contribution
- Body text (< 250 words)
- Preference for oral or poster presentation
- Appropriate track for your contribution
EXTENDED DEADLINE for abstract submissions: 15 February 2019
Accepted papers will be included in the conference program only after correct (and paid) inscription of the presenting author.