During the ECPA15 conference symposia can be organized on topics related to one or more tracks in the conference or on any topic that is relevant to scientific or practical psychological assessment.
Pre-conference Workshops can be organized on Sunday 7 July 2019.
You are encouraged to submit a proposal for a symposium or workshop in which you describe the format of the event and present your scientific or professional contributions, as well as those of people that will join you in the organization and presenting.
Each symposium will take 90 minutes and it will be composed of four or five communications of 15 minutes each and a consequent debate. Workshops in principle are alotted a 2 hours slot. Other event proposals: please mail.
Submission deadline: 15 February 2019.
Submit your symposium, workshop or other event.
Be prepared to provide the following information:
- Name and Email of the coordinator
- Your contact details (address, phone, …)
- Brief curriculum of the coordinator (max 150 words)
- Title of the event
- Type of event you want to organize (Symposium, Workshop, or other)
- Brief summary of the event (max 150 words)
- Speakers and (provisional) titles of their communications OR description of the event. (Note: contributed papers must be submitted for review as a “normal” paper for the conference)
And in a separate file to firstname.lastname@example.org: a passport-sized photo, in jpg file format for the Conference Program
Once we have received your proposal, the scientific committee will assess it and communicate their decision to you by email.