- Deadline for abstract submissions: 15 January 2019
- Early bird registration (reduced prices) before 1 March 2019
The ECPA15 conference is organized in 6 tracks: 1) Intelligence, 2) Educational Psychology, 3) Personality, 4) Organizational & Social Psychology, 5) Methodology, and 6) Clinical & Health Psychology. However, contributions in Other fields are welcome too.
Abstracts (< 250 words) for oral presentations or posters must be clearly written, in English, and contain only original work, which has not been published by or is currently under review for any other conference or journal.
Be prepared to provide the following:
- Your Email address
- Author names and affiliation
- Title of your contribution
- Body text (< 250 words)
- Preference for oral or poster presentation
- Appropriate track for your contribution
You can submit an abstract here.
Please note: Accepted papers will be included in the conference program only after correct (and paid) inscription of the presenting author.